Look what I found on my blog.
So this is what I have to do:
1. Display the Award Certificate on your blog
2. Announce your win with a post and thank the blogger who nominated you.
3. Present 15 deserving bloggers with the award.
4. Link your nominees in the post and let them know of their nomination with a comment.
5. Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
I am unsure what Award Certificate I am showing (is this list it? say what?)
THANK YOU 😀 to this lovely person for nominating this blog:
15 deserving bloggers?! That sounds like a lot of work. I’ll see what I can do!
Here are a few bloggers!
I am aware I didn’t do the full 15 but I feel as if 10 is enough 🙂
Seven Interesting Things About Myself:
1. Decisions are sometimes tricky for me
2. I’ve found the path to happiness
3. I’m in a constant state of learning
4. I’m scared and excited at the same time with going back to school. It will only be for a few months though (5) but I have bigger fish to fry with the help of Him, of course.
5. The Bahai community is beyond words, and I truly believe in this process.
6. I want to get into medical school
7. I want to be better
Well, I think that’s it!
One of them is:
Remember how a while ago I said something like “don’t judge me but i watch terrible tv shows to get away from my anxiety”
remember that? yeah, not the best idea.
I’ve found a new, more productive way of not having anxiety, and watching bad tv shows just makes my anxiety worse in the long run.
So, I’ve realized that I can do other things! Yay!! 😀
And I’m not beating myself up over it, but realizing that I’ve realized a new realization. Ya dig?
As always –